segunda-feira

Evocação de Paul Auster. Da mudança e da incerteza e contingência

Resultado de imagem para paul auster



Everything can change at any moment, suddenly and forever. 

Paul Auster



Change, Moment, Everything


____________


The world is so unpredictable. Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. We want to feel we are in control of our own existence. In some ways we are, in some ways we're not. We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence. 

World, Control, Chance

__________________________________________



Resultado de imagem para paul auster
If I could write directly on a typewriter or a computer, I would do it. But keyboards have always intimidated me. I've never been able to think clearly with my fingers in that position. A pen is a much more primitive instrument. You feel that the words are coming out of your body and then you dig the words into the page. 

Words, Me, Body




I'm living in the present, thinking about the past, hoping for the future. 

Future, Thinking, Past


__________________________________________________


Etiquetas: ,